Looking for a selkirk dealer in Hartford / Worcester / New Haven

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jme5343

Oct 3, 2012
I live near UCONN, but need a 90 degree Selkirk VP connection in a bad way. I ordered a 45 by mistake, and the 90 won't be here until Monday. Problem is, my assistance will be here to help install tomorrow.

I'm willing to drive quite a ways to get it. I've called Hebron, Preston, Ashford, Willimantic, etc. I even emailed an ebay seller in New Britain asking if he'll let me pick it up today.

Anyone know of a place that might sell it? Thanks, and sorry for the panicked nature of this note, lol.

A few from their website http://www.selkirkcorp.com/dealer-locator/Default.aspx
There's quite a lot more listed for Conn/Mass also.

spacer.gif

Turtle & Hughes Industrial Supply
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

store-information.gif

spacer.gif

available-brands.gif

87 Union Street
New Haven, Connecticut
selkirk.gif

Phone: 203-497-1557
Fax:
Toll Free:
Email: [email protected]

MarJam Supply Company Inc.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

store-information.gif

spacer.gif

available-brands.gif

639 Oakwood Avenue
West Hartford, Connecticut
selkirk.gif

Phone: 860-953-7333
Fax: 860-953-5124
Toll Free:
Email:

Check out the website and give a few places a call.

Thank you dtaylor. I had used the locator, but admit that I must have left the unit of measure as km rather than miles, haha. Using the list, I found one about 55 miles away, who did not have what I needed - but they had a sister store about 70 miles away. My car gets 60-70mpg, so I made the trip and it only cost me about $7.50 in fuel.

Thanks again!

Thank you dtaylor. I had used the locator, but admit that I must have left the unit of measure as km rather than miles, haha. Using the list, I found one about 55 miles away, who did not have what I needed - but they had a sister store about 70 miles away. My car gets 60-70mpg, so I made the trip and it only cost me about $7.50 in fuel.

Thanks again!
60-70mpg. What do ya got for a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.