Looking for a stainless chimney installer in PA...Any suggestions?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstellfox

Jul 15, 2010
PA
I live in Clinton County PA and need to have a stainless steel chimney installed by someone that knows what they are doing. The install is about 30 feet of pipe with an out through the block basement wall and up through the eave overhang...and too much to handle for my own liking. Anyone know of any places in or around the area I could call for an estimate? I am not even opposed to buying the pipe from Lowes and having someone that knows what they are doing do it as a side job! (Would actually prefer this as it would be alot cheaper....) Anyways any suggestions or carpenters to do the job for pay would be appreciated! Thanks

My dad bought his stoker from a place in Williamsport, don't remember the name though. Could check the yellow pages. If they sell stoves I am sure they also do chimney installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.