Looking for a stove ID on this Osburn. Is it EPA approved?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodpileOCD

Minister of Fire
Jan 19, 2011
Central NC
Looking for an insert for my brother so I can get him out of the smoke dragon he's using. Found this on CL listed as an Osburn for $500 but don't know the model or if it is EPA approved. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Osborne.jpg
    Osborne.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 157
Looks like an insert set out on the hearth, without a surround.
Don't see anything similar on their site, so my guess is it is an older model. Just a guess.
The current ones, except for the bay window model, all have the Osburn logo on the door.

Yep, looks like a 2400 with an upgraded gold trim package. Maybe a little older model? If it's in good shape and has all the pieces that would be a heck of a deal for $500.

Thanks guys, I agree it looks like the 2400. The only difference I see is the handle in the lower left corner. Now if the guy will just respond back. I'm 2 days late on the CL ad however. Maybe gone already.

Status
Not open for further replies.