Looking for an Internship

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heyisforhumans

Jan 12, 2011
NJ and CA
I don't know if this is appropriate here but I'll give it a shot because I'm serious about making this happen.

I'm looking for an internship, starting for 3 months, doing anything hands on.

I have some background in sustainable/ earthen building design and I've been building all sorts of things for a long time.
I'm in a unique college-level apprenticeship program. I'm motivated to learn and build. I've worked under a carpenter, GC, welder, farmer, in a truck body shop and an auto body shop with an award-winning painter.

If you know anyone that could use some help for a few months and is willing to teach me their trade, put us in contact. I'm willing and able to relocate anywhere in the world and have already worked in India and Guatemala.

James Lemieux
[email protected]

Mod - If this post does not belong here please let me know and sorry to misplace it; I'm trying to get in on something.

You might PM SmokinAndPokin (probably misspelled, sorry) and ask him for tips. And there's a couple of industry members that may chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.