Looking for Breckwell model/year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

epehubb

Jan 9, 2010
SWCT
Just bought an older Breckwell P23 (ebay). The model on the Mfr sticker is P23FS. The serial is WH-23FS ...9834. Any dealers (or Breckwell fanatics) know what model year this stove is? I am thinking 2005 based on the control panel but want to be sure for parts ordering purposes. Thanks in advance!

epehubb said:
Just bought an older Breckwell P23 (ebay). The model on the Mfr sticker is P23FS. The serial is WH-23FS ...9834. Any dealers (or Breckwell fanatics) know what model year this stove is? I am thinking 2005 based on the control panel but want to be sure for parts ordering purposes. Thanks in advance!

Give Eric at Kinsman Stoves in Ohio a call and give him your info. He's a longtime Breckwell dealer, and member on this forum. He can probably tell when that stove was made, and give you good prices on parts.....and he ships fast. Just mention that you heard about them on hearth.com

www.kinsmanstoves.com

macman said:
epehubb said:

Give Eric at Kinsman Stoves in Ohio a call and give him your info. He's a longtime Breckwell dealer, and member on this forum. He can probably tell when that stove was made, and give you good prices on parts.....and he ships fast. Just mention that you heard about them on hearth.com

www.kinsmanstoves.com

Macman you did it again. I owe you another beer.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Macman you did it again. I owe you another beer. Eric

Hey, I do what I can for people that treat me right.

BTW, am I up to a case yet? :cheese:

Status
Not open for further replies.