looking for dead control boards

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darryl123

Dec 12, 2012
central ma
hi
what does everyone do with there dead control boards? i have been fixing control boards mostly for the jamestown so far and i am looking for dead boards that i can see if i can repair. if you have a board thats dead message me ,
if you have one that you would like me to try to repair let me know also.

I got a bad one from an englander

any more.
i would like to put these to good use to be able to fix these bad controlls if you have a bad one .

Hey - I just want to put in a plug for this guy (OP). Found his service as an eBay listing, not knowing what I was going to do to get my stove going again. He fixed my J1000 board for reasonable rate and great service. Saved me a lot of $ over buying a new one and was overall very helpful. Really seems to know electronics.Two thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.