Q&A Looking for dealer for Tasso Wood Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

I have 2 Tasso Wood Boilers and I am looking for a dealer or distributor for this style wood boiler. I am rebuilding them and need some information and parts. Any help would be appreciated. I think these are an imported stove from Denmark maybe.

Answer:

To my knowledge these have not been brought into the US for many years. I was in a business that imported boilers the early 90's and Tasso was not selling any wood boilers in the US at that time.

They were selling some oil boilers over here, so you may be able to contact them in denmark and have parts shipped here.

Tasso A/S Att.: Henning Rasmussen Hjallelsegade 43 DK-5260 Odense S Tel 66 13 13 13 Fax 66 13 33 81

Status
Not open for further replies.