Looking for Enviro Empress Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seige101

Minister of Fire
Mar 25, 2008
Western MA
Anyone have a source online?

I originally bought the stove from a dealer who was going out of business. Or had closed and they were auctioning off everything.

My next closest dealer is roughly an hour and a half away.
Anyways i am looking for a gasket for the door that also holds the glass in and en exhaust blower gasket.
The door gasket is wearing to fast in my opinion, and i ripped the exhaust blower gasket during spring cleaning, and as a temp fix spread some silicone in there.

Thanks
tim

seige101 said:
Anyone have a source online?

I originally bought the stove from a dealer who was going out of business. Or had closed and they were auctioning off everything.

My next closest dealer is roughly an hour and a half away.
Anyways i am looking for a gasket for the door that also holds the glass in and en exhaust blower gasket.
The door gasket is wearing to fast in my opinion, and i ripped the exhaust blower gasket during spring cleaning, and as a temp fix spread some silicone in there.

Thanks
tim

what door do you have
do you have holes in the door frame if so you have the newer door
if you glass seems to want to fall out you have the old one and there is an Upgrade for that
email me with your serial #
[email protected]

Yes, it's like the glass wants to fall out of the door.

E-mailing you

Thanks!
Tim

seige101 said:
Yes, it's like the glass wants to fall out of the door.

E-mailing you

Thanks!
Tim

How long have you had the stove?
sounds like you have the old style glass if so
this could be replaced under warranty
but you have to go through a local dealer.
Warranty you normally have to pay the shipping to the dealer.

are you sure this is a Empress and NOT a Windsor?
I think th Empress came out in May of 06

Positive the sticker says enviro empress. If it was released in may of 06 an april of 06 manufacture date is plausible.

I have owned the stove since april/may of 07.

Nearest local dealer is 1.5 hours away, when i talked to them on the phone they seemed like they wanted nothing to do with me because i did not purchase the stove through them.

I called my distributor this afternoon and left a message about how we can handle this

thank you i appreciate it!

Any update? even if it's not covered under warranty anymore, i am willing to buy the darn part. Don't want it to break during a cold spell!

Thanks
Tim

I talked to my distributor Yesterday and cant find my notes now but
warrantee yes
IF YOUR DEALER handles it
You can buy it Yes Im thinking it is around $350

hearthtools said:
I talked to my distributor Yesterday and cant find my notes now but
warrantee yes
IF YOUR DEALER handles it
You can buy it Yes Im thinking it is around $350

Ouch on buying it. My dealer is me my self and i, the dealer i bought it from has went out of business. Gonna try calling enviro again, last time i e-mailed them they barely gave me the time of day.

My glass started doing the same thing this season. The flat gasket is fraid on the corners. It looks as if there is a small dab of (black) sealant on each corner that was holding the glass in place. the unit is two years old an I bought it new and installed it last October.

The other issue I have is that the dealer I bout the stove from loved me until he cashed my check (the same day I wrote it). We had a falling out after I was having an issue with the auger fuse blowing and a lack of response. I still keep a pack of 5 amp fuses around.

Siege, I am very interested on how you make out with Enviro.

here is photos of the new style door.

Attachments

• empressdoor.jpg
    empressdoor.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 798
  • emrpressdoor1.jpg
    emrpressdoor1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 782
Status
Not open for further replies.