Looking for EPA Certified Zero Clearance hearth ideas.. Share your pics?!?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhollist

Oct 2, 2011
Rhode Island
All,

I am new to the forum and to wood heat. We just put our deposit down on a Heatilator Constitution. Should be installed by the end of the month.

We (wife and I) are starting to look around for ideas on what to do with the hearth and mantel and I would love to see pics of other installs. I've done some searches, but haven't found too much. So help out a newbie..

Thanks!
Jeff

Thanks for the link...

I guess I didn't look around hard enough!

Jeff

If I think about it when I get home I'll upload pics of my completed ZC installation when I get home. I guess I sort of forgot to upload them once I completed it, although it took nearly a year from start to finish (finish being the last little detail). It was operational and code compliant within a month.

Mine is a Kozyheat Z42CD installed ground up from no wood-heat. I think it makes a wonderful addition to our family room (it was almost "too spacious" before the install).

Status
Not open for further replies.