Looking for good very small pellet stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRINKSFORALL

Jul 12, 2011
Eastern Ma.
Anyone making a pell. stove w/ very small footprint? Want to put in a traditional Cape style living room (14 x11?) and don't want to give up what little space there is. THANKS!

Drinks...... You are going to get 10 different answers for every 9 people that you ask. Harman p38 is my vote!!!

Harman p38

Do you have a fireplace? You could stuff a little insert in there....

The palazzetti ecofire prima is a great little stove that puts out A LOT OF HEAT!!

The Thelin Gnome is a nice stove, but not many people have them. The Enviro Mini is a very nice unit, small footprint, built-in "hearth", and VERY quiet! It has a decent following on this forum.

Along with the other stoves mentioned would be a Jamestown J1000 or a St. Croix Element.

I would put a vote in for the Enviro Mini as well. Good stove, very quiet puts out a good amount of heat for it's size.

P38 or 43. Get the heat shields and tuck it in a corner. It might blow you out of that room but it'll heat the rest of yer house in the process ;)

Reactions: Ironhorse74
I didn't have a lot of room so I built this and got a Quad CB1200i. Worked for me.

5f8278c6.jpg

I have a Lopi Pioneer and it works well. I have a 1600sq/ft cape and it heats it nicely. The living room/dining room were L shaped, 19x11 one leg and 10x11 on the other. The clearances are surprisingly tight, take a look at the specs and see for yourself. I don't think of the stove as particularly small, I just needed one small enough to NOT run us out of the room! That said, I just knocked down some walls for a major remodel and now the stove sits in a 23x20ft space. Heats it, and the rest of the house even better now.

gotta add the Element to my top small footprinted stove list!!

Ecoteck Fransesca
Bosca Spirit 500
Piazzetta Monia
Enviro Mini-A
St Croix Element

Still waiting on my heat shields... :(

Wow, really? Did you call them and light a fire under their ace? A decent dealer should have those in stock, otherwise they could be losing a sale/install on a stove if a customer wants minimum clearances.....or in a case like yours, mepellet.

Wow, really? Did you call them and light a fire under their ace? A decent dealer should have those in stock, otherwise they could be losing a sale/install on a stove if a customer wants minimum clearances.....or in a case like yours, mepellet.
I'm gonna call again today. It has been almost a month now. This dealer has been nice but very slow on the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.