LOOKING FOR GUY SELLING HUSKY W/36" BAR

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Posch

Feb 15, 2009
Farmingdale, NJ
I was rooting around in here last night and saw where someone responded to a post, and mentioned he had a bunch of saws and wanted to sell a Husky with a 36" bar. He wanted $300.00 for it. I would like to get in touch with this individual, so if someone knows what post I am talking about, please let me know.

Thanx
Tom

I am assuming it's a big bar on a big saw. I think he had a Husky, but I'm not certain.

Tom

Bigg_Redd said:
Many members here have an obsession with running bars as short as possible.

I have three smaller saws allready. This is not something I would run all the time. That's why I would consider buying it used.

Tom

Bigg_Redd said:
Many members here have an obsession with running bars as short as possible.
I have a 16" bar on a 65cc head but I don't obsess over it. Just never needed any more bar than that.

I run a 20" bar with the same .325 chain on all 4 of my saws. Just makes life simpler : )
To each his own.

Thank You Tarmsolo60. I did a search, unsucsessfully. That's the one I am looking for. I went to the Husqvarna website to find out what I can about that model. Apparently they no longer make it. Now I'll have to solicit info about it.

Thanks again for your help.

Tom

Thanks for the PM Goog. As mentioned, the saw is sold. The 2100 is a 100cc saw, so running a 36" bar on it is no major strain for that powerhead. I do have another 100cc saw (a Pro Mac 1000) I'm going to be listing, but it's going to go for more money since it's a very clean example with the original B&C;and will have value to a collector. I also have a 066 I'll probably list as well, but again, it will go for more money.

If you're just looking for a big saw for cheap, look for another Husky 2100, they're a real hoss of a saw and can be found relativly cheap. I come across a lot of saws, so let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep an eye open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.