Looking for Hamer's Dealer in MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completed the form on that site after my post here, but I figured someone here would know directly and respond more quickly. People on this site are so knowledgeable and helpful.

madge69 said:
I completed the form on that site after my post here, but I figured someone here would know directly and respond more quickly. People on this site are so knowledgeable and helpful.

Hello, you're right about Hamer's not being fast in replying, usually a day or two to get back to you, it's Christmas too and their office staff may be on vacation. Hopefully they will have a dealer somewhat close to you. If there's an Agway close to you, you may want to check them out also. According to some of the forum members here, their Hardwood Heat is made by Hamer's. I burned " Winter Warmth" from Home Depot last year which is Hamer's Hot Ones made for Home Depot. It's the best pellet I've burned so far and really throws the heat and very clean too.
Good Luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.