Looking for Hearth and home fan speed controler...small black box

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modsled

Nov 11, 2009
Syracuse NY
Looking for a hearth and home fan spped controller..dont need the blower...this is for a heatilator unit...any odeas..factory wont sell to me..local dealers dont have em...thanks..

Is this the black box speed control only from the old fans, or is it the new style with a little test button on it, which has a built in timer delay?

Either way if you cannot find one locally at all, I could ship one to you. We have tons of the old ones, and a few of the new ones.

had another question about a pellet stove in my basement...it is a old englander..it seems like the heat is all sucked out the exhaust fan! i have scrapped the inside of the unit to asure proper heat transfer.... i need to know what the surface temps of the unit should be,,,want to check it w/ my laser temp gun...thinking of installing a restor to slow the exhaust fan?? Thanks, GRaham

Status
Not open for further replies.