Looking for help with P43 and thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadking88

Feeling the Heat
Jun 20, 2011
central Maine
i'm interested in a tstat but i want one that i can control from my iphone being away from the house...mama turns it up and forgets to turn it back down..nobody home and it's set too high...runs all day for nothing...if i had a tstat that i can control i could turn it down after she leaves from my phone, then turn it up on my way home...
any ideas which one would be good for this??? also looking for a easy install nothing you need to be a rocket scientist to install....it must have to be a wifi unit i'm guessing...
any suggestions would be appreciated....thanks

Nothing????

I remember reading about these in threads last year. I don't have one. The search engine should pick something up

Reactions: roadking88
Status
Not open for further replies.