Looking for info on a monogram wood burning furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suz5582

Feb 23, 2014
Cowlitz county
We are in the process of purchasing a house that has a monogram wood furnace that seems to be piped into a the central heating/cooling unit we are very intrigued by this but cannot seem to find any info on the furnace itself we would love to keep and use it if it is efficient and practical and not to mention safe so I am hoping that I can hopefully find some info here! Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 180
Never heard of it before!
Post 6 or so pictures that best represent its over all appearance, and that may jog someone's memory. It may have been produced under several names.
If no advice is forth coming, talk to your insurance people and they can suggest a qualified person or company that could do an inspection of the entire installation.
Best of luck!

Welcome to "Hearth"

Never heard of it before!
Post 6 or so pictures that best represent its over all appearance, and that may jog someone's memory. It may have been produced under several names.
If no advice is forth coming, talk to your insurance people and they can suggest a qualified person or company that could do an inspection of the entire installation.
Best of luck!

Welcome to "Hearth"
Ty very much I will do that next time we head out there to the house it may be a few days but I'm very interested in getting any info i can if I would have realized I would have been able to post pics I would have taken more but I just happend to take this pic when we where there so I could remember the name once I got home to look it up and that is how I found this site and I am hoping to be able to eventually get some info here because I can not find anything else online about it at all thank you though for getting back to me so quickly I hope I can get enough info on it to find more info out we are getting ready for second inspection and were told this is when it would be looked over which is great but I am still very curious whether or not it will be efficient but at least soon our concerns of it being safe and operable will be answered shortly I will get pics posted ASAP Ty again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.