Looking for KOZI parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1jonnyz

Nov 8, 2008
SE Pennsylvania
I am looking for a dealer of KOZI pellet stove parts online. You have to buy parts from KOZI dealers not from the manufacturer in Canada and I'm having trouble finding any in PA here that stock any parts. I did find a sight in British Columbia that sells parts for a Jungheim stove and they look EXACTLY like KOZI's (I'm thinking it's the Canadian version opposed to the US version??). I don't need any parts right now but I want to have somewhere lined up when I need it. BTW, this stove really kicks some serious butt... I love it and my kids love it!!

Jon

Any luck on this? What kozi stove do you have? I have kozi 120 & it is junk..

(this is an old post I know, hopefully he is still around)

[quote author="chrisasst" date="1235614629"]Any luck on this? What kozi stove do you have? I have kozi 120 & it is junk..

I haven't found any parts suppliers in my area but I haven't needed any parts either. I have the KSH 120 (I guess it's the same as yours) and I LOVE it!! I have had this thing running non stop for the last 3 months and no problems at all, I couldn't be happier with it. The only problem is that I need to vacuum it out every other day but that only takes about 5 minutes. What has been the problem with yours?

Jon

Both KOZI and Jungheim are the same stove, both manufactured in Winnipeg Canada by APR Industries. The KOZI 100 is marketed under the Jungheim name through the "Pellet Stove Store" in Kamloops BC as model J1812; and the KOZI Baywin as the Jungheim S2505. You can contact the Pellet Stove Store at 1 866 635 6559 for parts.

"Oops! This link appears to be broken"

all the other links work, the kozi one does not..

Wow! Thanks for the broken link report. It has been fixed and I hope it helps. If you have any specific questions we are glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.