Looking For Log Length Wood SE Mass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattg1970

Apr 14, 2007
I am looking for a truck load of log length hardwood in south east massachusetts. I am looking for 6-7 cords of hardwood for next year. Does anyone know of anyone who sells wood this way in my area? Any info would be great.

mattg1970 said:
I am looking for a truck load of log length hardwood in south east massachusetts. I am looking for 6-7 cords of hardwood for next year. Does anyone know of anyone who sells wood this way in my area? Any info would be great.

May want to post this at arboristsite.com too, lot of tree guys/loggers on there.

where in eastern ma

there's company in Walpole that will deliver 5-7 cords

and

i use a guy in Medway - he's 75 bucks a load and it works out to a bit over a cord

I live in Carver. I heard that the average price is about 75 a cord. Do you know the name of the place in Walpole?

not too sure if they will drive to Carver as it's a bit of a drive (nice town btw my Brother has lived there for 20 years ;) )

Galasso Tree Service

45 Merchants Way
Walpole, MA 02081
(508) 660-8838

Status
Not open for further replies.