Looking for pellet prices on Long Island

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenc0322

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2011
long Island NY
Looking for the best place to buy pellets on LI. I live in Islip I can either pick them up or have them delivered depending on the delivery charge. thanks

I saw Stove Chow's at HD in Freeport the other night for $4.18 a bag, $209 a ton.

I already stocked up with 3 tons of Green Supreme from Lowes for $209 a ton 3 weeks ago.

Lowes and HD are the same price most of the time. I just picked up 70 bags from Lowes (107 in Hicksville) on Tuesday, and they were discounted with a coupon, which is an advantage to buying there.

Bill

Your best bang for the buck would be the big box stores. 209 a ton is a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.