Looking for someone to install Travis Industries Flex 95 masonary fireplace insert in NC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billsf100

Feb 23, 2008
Piedmont NC
I am looking for someone to correctly install my Travis Industries Flex 95 fireplace insert. Our chimney is in the center of the house, and the terra cotta liner is in good condition. The stove calls for an 8" stainless steel liner and a blocking plate. We live in the iredell county area in a single story house. I want the install done correctly to be safe. Please let me know if you know someone.

You might check the avalon or Lopi websites and see if there's a dealer near you who does installs on that kind of thing, or call some Sweep businesses. There's someone in Richmond, etc advertising on Craigslist that they do safe installs etc but that is too far from you I think. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.