looking for thread with pics of wood rack outside on blocks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigoak9745

Jul 23, 2008
Clare, MI
I just spent 40 minutes using search function, trying to find a thread i have seen on here withs pics of 3 wood racks about 4 ft by 8 ft with metal roofs. They were up on blocks and the guy that designed them even had a schematic drawing in the thread. I purchased the materials to build one, for about $100 using treated lumber. I got started, but could use those pics and schematic to look at. If I could locate. Any one know where they are located? Asd always thanks alot. If the first one works out I may build several as i want to get my wood off ground with a top cover, to keep our michigan snow and rain off it.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.