Looking to get a stove...help !!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glange1969

Feb 8, 2014
Michigan
Hi,
I am looking to buy a pellet/multifuel stove , my budget is around $2500 ( just for stove )
Dealers nearest to my house carry the Cumberland mf3800 , Regency gf55 , Breckwell big E
I need something durable , doesn't have to be fancy looking. Please give me some ideas
and opinions on other brands also.......Thanks

Harman P series.

Might wanna ask a mod to move your thread into the pellet stove forum.

Might be a strech to get a P series for under $2500! You'll need close to $4K IMHO

Stay away from the bigE. For that matter any US Stove if you can help it.

Cumbwerland seem to get good reviews here, Vista flame is another to look into as they have more models than the Regency. The VF55 is somewhere near $3K. Also Hudson River which is now being made by Sherwood Industries. Same makers of Enviro-Regency-Vista Flame.

Keep us posted!

Ive seen Piazzettas sell for between 2200 to 3000 near my house depending on the model. The 2200 has 37000BTU max the 3000$ has 47000 BTU. I am shopping myself and considering them because they are sleek and dont occupy much room.

Status
Not open for further replies.