Looks like BT is honoring Nov. promo 'till this weekend...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEMI said:
geek said:
I'd love to try a bag or two of the Okanagan or Spruce Pointe, they don't have it by the bag....she said only around 3 or 4 tons left (.....she said....)
wow...that nov. sale must have wiped em out.......3 weeks ago i was able to get both by the bag.

I got Spruce Pointes by the bags this Saturday.

I wanted Oki's but they said they didn't have any open skids.

guys, I got a call from Debi this morning, she said they have the Okies by the bags as well as spruce pointe. She said they're bringing more okies from their other warehouse (don't know where) to re-stack a little, I think she mentioned they may have about more than 10 tons by Saturday. I may go there today to try a bag or two and see. The promo is until Saturday so far.

the squirrel .......hehe, my kids love that movie and I find it funny for this season....cheers....

Hey squirrel(aka geek), :lol:

I can meet you friday, Right after work. I need some acorn fix too!

PM if you want to.

jay

P.S. Piggies eat acorns too! I thinx?

I'm going to close this thread out.
In general, I'd like to avoid posting "I got pellets here for this price" threads during the season......these threads often have much more chat than actual information, and I would prefer that folks use the fuel reporting guide so that all members can have any price and availability information without having to read pages of back and forths.

thanks

Fuel Price guide link is at top of every forum page:
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/fuels

Status
Not open for further replies.