1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Looks like it might get cold.....

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by davidmc, Jan 7, 2013.

1. corey21

corey21 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Soutwest VA
    Colder weather is on the way looks like next week i cant wait i hate this warm winter.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. rideau

rideau Minister of Fire

Loc:
    southern ontario
    Freezing rain, and the foot or so of snow will be a mushy then slippery mess. Hate this, It gets lethally icy underfoot. But boy, do we need precipitation. Drove by the Mohawk yesterday again, Have been watching it since last Spring. Why aren't we hearing much about water levels. Don't ever remember seeing the Mohawk like it is.
  3. Jasper 83

Jasper 83 New Member

Loc:
    Hallieford, Va
    image.jpg

I hope so. I hate it to. 72 here on sunday. If I dont look out the girlfriend will have me at the beach haha, in January. Whoever heard of such a thing, in Virginia anyway?
  4. Thistle

Thistle Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central IA
    43 & cold light rain most of yesterday,lots of the snow melted past few days.51 right now,27 tommorow & 20 for Sunday/Monday.
  5. granpajohn

granpajohn Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Maryland
    The very cold 10 day Euro. model (IF it verifies).....

e10.jpg
  6. rideau

rideau Minister of Fire

Loc:
    southern ontario
    I don't have any idea what those numbes stand for on the Euro map, but that second map! White in the central Arctic? That doesn't look like it is even on the scale, whatever the scale is.
  7. granpajohn

granpajohn Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Maryland
    It's a crummy quality image that I probably shouldn't have posted, but I wanted to get it up before it changed again.
    Dry cold for us = no snowstorm. But with the lakes open, I would expect some good lake effect snow for you northerners.