Looks like pellets might not be selling quite so good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rowerwet said:
since gas prices are jumping almost daily around here $1.59 at cumbeland farms in E. Rochester, NH, how soon will HHO follow? the dealers I drive by on my way to work are still below $2/gal. I wonder if they have prebuy contracts with their suppliers like we get?
Nice to know I have my heat price set for this winter!

:eek:hh: You mean $2.59 don't you?

sinnian said:
rowerwet said:
since gas prices are jumping almost daily around here $1.59 at cumbeland farms in E. Rochester, NH, how soon will HHO follow? the dealers I drive by on my way to work are still below $2/gal. I wonder if they have prebuy contracts with their suppliers like we get?
Nice to know I have my heat price set for this winter!

:eek:hh: You mean $2.59 don't you?

\\i was thinking the same thing!!

yeah $2.59 . sorry I just switched from night shift to days, brain still hasn't caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.