Looks like Somersets are not coming back to this area anytime soon?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek

Minister of Fire
Feb 28, 2008
Central CT
Lowes will be getting Green Team in a few days which I want to try and see how they burn now (I tried them on my previous unit but not my NPS45).

I called the Somersets phone from the bag and the lady said it is unlikely they'll be shipping up here due to rising fuel prices and b/c retailers, like Lowes, are not interested in buying much as the season is ending and too warm).

I wanted to try the MWP but BT doesn't have them. member $save is fan #1 about the MWP and he has same unit as me.

Anyone around the Waterbury area willing to trade a couple MWP bags with Somersets? :)

Long Pond Wauregan has Somersets.

Geek, I'll see if TSC still has some MWP. If so we can do a trade the usual way(I'll ask him first). ;-)

How many bags you wanna trade?

ok Jay, not many but maybe 3 bags?

Since it's so warm i saved my last ton of last year's $177 a ton somerset's, i bought a ton of GT, ok...I'm dealing with the Ash....I'm ok........depressed but doing well on med's

Status
Not open for further replies.