Looks like the Wisconsin heating season is officially underway...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
40's during the days (and a few 50's) with lows in the 20's.... what else could it mean?

Yeah, 'fraid you are right krooser.

After better than 72 hours of having the stove here off I pushed the button and started it up again.

Krooser, glad you finally decided to show your real pic..... :ahhh:

Hope I don't insult him, but he could be Rosie O'Donnell's fraternal twin.

imacman said:
Hope I don't insult him, but he could be Rosie O'Donnell's fraternal twin.

LOL...!!!

That's my new passport photo.... the one from the DMV looks even worser....ererer.....

From the first photo that krooser posted showing pellets stacked by his stove ( which sent some folks into a frenzy) , I always suspected that he was a REAL PARTY ANIMAL.

His updated photo proves it.

Ranger

the old ranger said:
From the first photo that krooser posted showing pellets stacked by his stove ( which sent some folks into a frenzy) , I always suspected that he was a REAL PARTY ANIMAL.

Ranger

As a matter o'fact I'm going trick or treating this year as Rosie and I'll be touting her new book "I Shaved My Back For This?".....

krooser said:
the old ranger said:

Ranger

As a matter o'fact I'm going trick or treating this year as Rosie and I'll be touting her new book "I Shaved My Back For This?".....

NICE!!! LOL

krooser said:
the old ranger said:

Ranger

Would someone remind to give my werewolves tranquilizers before I let them out tomorrow evening.

With a mug like that he'll be trashing hotel rooms in NY city in no time! :coolgrin:

smalltown said:
With a mug like that he'll be trashing hotel rooms in NY city in no time! :coolgrin:

With his ex-wife and kids in the room across the hall the whole time (but of course, they'll never hear a thing!).

Status
Not open for further replies.