Lopi AGP metering auger motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Nh Lopi AGP

Oct 21, 2018
NH
has anyone in this Forum has to remove a metering auger motor on a LOPI AGP Pellet stover or insert? I have an insert. I removed the socket head cap screw. Now just trying to figure out how to remove the motor.

Attachments

• CADEB4FC-1C05-4196-99C9-694D545F2EBC.jpeg
    CADEB4FC-1C05-4196-99C9-694D545F2EBC.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 124
has anyone in this Forum has to remove a metering auger motor on a LOPI AGP Pellet stover or insert? I have an insert. I removed the socket head cap screw. Now just trying to figure out how to remove the motor.
Probably figured it out by now, but posting for other people who might find this in a search:
There is a Hex Bolt on the silver cuff right below the bronze cuff in your picture.
It's probably pointing directly away from you so you aren't able to see it.
Undo that nut and the motor unit will drop down.