Lopi Cape Cod replacement! Any guesses what it might be?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I am gonna get a new stove that will go toe to toe with the Cape Cod, if it passes the test it will replace it. Any guesses?

I'd go with the Jotul F600 and I only say that because I have one and it's a really great stove! IMG_0198.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not it. It is a great stove though! I'm looking for a guess as to what it might be.

You've been hinting at getting the new Hearthstone. I'll go with that.

Thinking a Manchester here.

Oh that's easy the cast iron BK. You miss that big ugly black stove so much you need to get back into a BK. ;lol I'm guessing the test is the wife so it must be a BK, isn't she the reason the King disappeared?

Reactions: webby3650
Isle Royale, my wild guess

Oh that's easy the cast iron BK. You miss that big ugly black stove so much you need to get back into a BK. ;lol I'm guessing the test is the wife so it must be a BK, isn't she the reason the King disappeared?
I didn't get rid of the BK because of my wife. She would never be that involved with a Woodstove choice!

And yes, it's the BK Ashford!

Reactions: alforit and rdust
I didn't get rid of the BK because of my wife. She would never be that involved with a Woodstove choice!

Cool beans! An Alderlea with a cat. I'm looking forward to reading about your impressions.

Reactions: webby3650

I can't wait to hear your take on the Ashford, who better to burn it for one season!? ;lol

Awesome ! .............Same here getting one too..........Are you getting it in painted or enamel ?

Even though the name was announced?

I'm still gonna guess (wrong) The New Regency (Hybrid)?? Seen one this week, man are they nice.

What size box does the Ashford have? I assume its a 6" vent.

What size box does the Ashford have? I assume its a 6" vent.

Yes , 6" vent.............Same firebox as the Sirocco 30 and Chinook 30......2.75 cu ft

Yes , 6" vent.............Same firebox as the Sirocco 30 and Chinook 30......2.75 cu ft

Thanks, same size as my princess too, love to convert to a free stander, maybe next year.

Even though the name was announced?

I'm still gonna guess (wrong) The New Regency (Hybrid)?? Seen one this week, man are they nice.

Does the new Regency hybrid have a formal model number/reference name?

I can't wait to hear your take on the Ashford, who better to burn it for one season!? ;lol
I'm gonna keep this one. The only reason I got rid of the BK King was because of cash flow issues. ;sick
I always have 2 stoves in the house, it'll be very cool to put the Ashford up against the Cape Cod!

How on earth did you guess that?

Status
Not open for further replies.