lopi contact for warranty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gseith

Nov 15, 2012
NE Ohio
Does anyone have any contact information for Lopi. I purchased a stove from a dealer that went out of business shortly after my purchase and none of the other local dealers will honor any warranty. They will sell the parts, but not honor any warranty.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

That doesn't seem like good business if the dealer you bought it from becomes the keystone to getting any warrantee work done. Seems like another dealer should be able to help without any loss to them what so ever. Curious what needs the warrantee work?

The middle burn tube is sagging badly and a large crack in it.

Part of the reason I went with the Lopi was their warranty reputation, and the quality. Its an unfortunate situation, and I hope to contact Lopi directly to seek some assistance.

Reactions: Christopix
Hope you get this taken care of. Had a quick chat with the guys near me who are Lopi dealers (I get my wood from them too) and I told them about your story. They said they couldn't see a reason why another dealer wouldn't at least be willing to hear your story. They suggested to contact Lopi directly. Hope that is promising news.

The middle burn tube is sagging badly and a large crack in it.

Part of the reason I went with the Lopi was their warranty reputation, and the quality. Its an unfortunate situation, and I hope to contact Lopi directly to seek some assistance.
How old is your endeavor?

His review says it was bought in 2012. Based upon my understanding of the verbiage in the warrantee card, sounds like 5 years is expected for the tubes, 7 years on body. Did I read that right?
I think the air tubes are still covered for 7 years but that's parts only. For a 3 year old stove it doesn't seem right that the air tube should need replaced. They are made to withstand a lot of heat. Mine glow for hours for the last 4 years and they look new aside from a little rust. You must have had some hot fires

I am trying to contact lopi directly, but they don't have any contact info on their site.

I do burn hot fires regularly, but they stay within the temp limits. The stove will run up to 600°-650° almost every fire. The stove is my primary heat so it gets its fair share of use.

Try emailing to this address:

stoveinfo@Travis-inc.com

Or calling these numbers:

(800) 654-1177
(425) 609-2500

I was able to find a shop that was willing to submit a warranty claim. Unfortunately they're not local, but seemed very nice over the phone. A little help goes a long way; the shop found a new repeat customer.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.