Lopi Endeavor 1999 for $400.00 worth it Help me out Please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fespo

Minister of Fire
Dec 14, 2005
South West burbs of Chicago
Ok everyone, I found a 1999 Endeavor in GREAT shape 5 miles from home for $400.00. They wanted $600.00 and I got them down to $400.00. This thing is like new inside. Do you think its worth $400.00? they want $50 to bring it to my house. I forgot to take pictures. Thanks Frank

Ok everyone, I found a 1999 Endeavor in GREAT shape 5 miles from home for $400.00. They wanted $600.00 and I got them down to $400.00. This thing is like new inside. Do you think its worth $400.00? they want $50 to bring it to my house. I forgot to take pictures. Thanks Frank
Absolutely. Take it and run.

If it's in great shape, that sounds like a deal.

Burn tubes?
If so, and in great shape, pay the $50+$400, and run with it.
I've been contemplating asking 3-400 for my '85 Ashley, so that seems like a good deal.
Wanna trade?;lol

Reactions: PapaDave
Nice stove. Great price. Grab it.

DSCN0333[1].JPG DSCN0334[1].JPG ok here are the pictures. I went to pick it up with my mini van and my strong as bull neighbor and his buddy help me unload it. I think it is great shape after a little black paint

$400 that's a good buy

Great deal. That is almost too nice to put in the greenhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.