Lopi Evergreen stove pipe adapter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espartaco

Dec 1, 2015
PDX
Finishing up the installation of a Lopi Evergreen. I have test fit the stove pipe adapter but to get a snug fit I need to bend an area of the crimped section to get past a little tab. Should the crimped section just sit on the tab?
I took a pic of the tab in question
14585933555101287596939.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually snip a small section of the crimped part so it sits down snug, otherwise it wobbles too bad. Just make sure your crimp doesn't extend beyond the flue collar and reduce any flow or interfere with the bypass operation.

Cool, thanks webby. Second question, i doing see any holes for screws along the bottom of the connector to attach it to the flue collar, does it just slip in? Once fully installed I will try to get pics up of the Evergreen burning

Last edited:
Cool, thanks webby. Second question, i doing see any holes for screws along the bottom of the connector to attach it to the flue collar, does it just slip in? Once fully installed I will try to get pics up of the Evergreen burning
Ya, it just sits there.

Status
Not open for further replies.