lopi foxfire 400 ps auger timer block

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herbul73

Nov 21, 2008
nw ohio
just wondering if anyone out there has one of these,or knows where i can get one for less than $94 + tax. just seems enough for a part that comparible ones are $25 part# 93-0512 thanks jeff

Do you have the part's manufacturer name and part number?

hello, here is all the info on the cube relay timer. the manufacturer is aerotronics. type TGKAD1010/010AD152. input 120vac,6A, on/off. delay .1-10s/1m=10s. there is another number on a different side 9447. it has 7 male spade posts and a dial for the on function from .1 to 10 sec(should be set on 3 sec) it measures 2" by a little less than 2 3/4". i tried grainger today-no luck w/o wiring reconfiguration. thanks in advance jeff

I did some searching myself for the part and no luck. Like you said, there are parts out there but you'd need to do some reconfiguration. This might be one of those times that buying from a dealer is a good idea. It may be a good idea to get the entire control box if it's not too much more $.

rap69ri, thanks for trying, yep i think i will have to bite the bullet here,gulp- i only paid $200 for stove, but still good deal. i knew going in it needed this, so no big deal. i have not priced out the whole control box, but all you get is a box and the 15 min startup timer extra. the only reason lopi offers the auger relay separate is an upgrade for the auger timer. thanks again jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.