Lopi freedom cruise temp??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fitter9

Oct 10, 2013
central jersey
good morning all.
Been burning almost non stop in my new insert. It seems to be going quite well.
After loading a few fairly large loads the stove runs between 600 and725 with the air pulled all the way out. Does this sound normal or ????

Im not familiar with the Lopi. When you say air pulled all the way out do you mean the air shut down or fully open?

Absolutely normal for a full load.

Totally normal. My Freedom likes to run HOT! Just try keep it under 800 and you will be fine.

Just looked at my stove and it reminded me of something I forgot to tell you. Usually but not always when your insert is cruising between those temps the air tubes and/or baffle supports might start to glow. This is totally normal and not a cause for concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.