Lopi insert surround ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scoooter

Sep 9, 2010
Central Md
OK, last question I promise! :coolsmile:

I got the Lopi Freedom insert, with the 8" surrounds. I haven't installed the stove yet and Lopi's website says that the surround panels can be trimmed down. Has anyone ever done this and what do you use to trim them down? Also, does the outside trim cover the cut lines? The dealer I bought the stove from is not very helpful to say te least, so I turn to the experts!

Also anyone have pics?

Thanks to everyone for this wonderful site with knowledgeable people!

Scott

Don't know the answer to your question . . . but I do know that you're not restricted to only asking X number of questions . . . so continue to ask away . . . we like to look all smart and intelligent like by being able to answer questions . . . unfortunately I don't know the answer to this one myself so I guess I look more like a dunce. ;)

Ok thanks! I haven't picked up the stove yet, so I am just planning on how I am going to do it.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.