Lopi Leyden problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sledder9

Dec 24, 2014
West Michigan, Earth.
I have an '06 Lopi Leyden. I replaced both blowers this past summer due to the convection blower was making squeeling noises and the exhaust blower was slow. Now it's shutting off and comming back on like someone is pulling the plug in and out. It's not the wall socket because I have a lamp pluged in there too. I looked up my manual on line and there is nothing about this condition. Would it have something to do with the ceramic disc switch or the control board?
btw, I heat my whole house with this stove. I haven't run the lp furnace since '06. Any help is ok.

Last edited:
Try bypassing the temp disc. If problem goes away then that's your problem, if not then look someplace else like the wiring or the board. Hope this helps and Merry Christmas.

Awesome, glad you found it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.