Lopi Liberty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
We decided to have our first fire of this heating season tonight, damp weather with the temps going down betwen 42-44 tonight we touched off the Liberty.

zap

Attachments

• 100_3745.jpg
    100_3745.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 399
  • 100_3746.jpg
    100_3746.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 386
and a nice fire indeed! just wondering- is it too hot in the house now??? we had 43 this a.m.
the time for a fire is definitely getting closer!

yooperdave said:
and a nice fire indeed! just wondering- is it too hot in the house now??? we had 43 this a.m.

yooperdave, we have a basement install so it's about 75 downstairs with the livingroom upstairs 68 at the moment. :coolsmile:

zap

zapny said:
yooperdave said:

yooperdave, we have a basement install so it's about 75 downstairs with the livingroom upstairs 68 at the moment. :coolsmile:

zap

Better toss in some sugar maple.... :cheese:

I really like how the lopi liberty's looked, before i purchased my first stove got a price on one with all the brass legs and door and it was expensive, but you get what you pay for. the fire looks great.

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
yooperdave said:

zap

Better toss in some sugar maple.... :cheese:

Cherry tonight.

zap

RIDGERUNNER30 said:
I really like how the lopi liberty's looked, before i purchased my first stove got a price on one with all the brass legs and door and it was expensive, but you get what you pay for. the fire looks great.

We liked the look also, the btu output on this unit was the biggest factor.

zap

zapny said:
We decided to have our first fire of this heating season tonight, damp weather with the temps going down betwen 42-44 tonight we touched off the Liberty.

zap

Nice lookin' fire there, Zap! 42-44 actually sounds pretty warm to me (that would be roughly our avg. low in mid-July)... it got down to 25 up here just a few nights ago! ;-)

Mt Ski Bum said:
zapny said:

zap

Nice lookin' fire there, Zap! 42-44 actually sounds pretty warm to me (that would be roughly our avg. low in mid-July)... it got down to 25 up here just a few nights ago! ;-)

I like it, lower daytime & nighttime temps. Looks like with the rain moving in we will top cover some of our wood later today.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.