Lopi - model FL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KSzonk

Jan 23, 2013
Does anyone know where I can find replacement blower fans? Lopi model FL
The house we purchased has the stove but the fans do not work. There is 2 fans on this unit.
Thank you
KSzonk

Does anyone know where I can find replacement blower fans? Lopi model FL
The house we purchased has the stove but the fans do not work. There is 2 fans on this unit.
Thank you
KSzonk
KSzonk, are you sure it is the fans not working? Maybe it is the heat pop-off switch. I once thought my fan was a goner but found out I had to heat up the little temp switch in-between heat shield and stove. Worth a look-see.

A1Stoves.com ~ thanks, I will see if I can find one in our area.
Eater 309 ~I appreciate the idea, but yes I am sure it is the fans. There were 2 fans on this stove, one is missing - the other is froze up.

Oh, yeah that would be problem...:) Man those blowers are expensive for no more than what they are.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.