Lori Berkshire problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paperboy98

Apr 21, 2016
colorado
I live about 200 miles from service so I really need some help. My Lopi Berkshire has a mind of its own. I had problems with the fan coming on for just a few seconds then going off, and repeat. I fixed that by making the snap disk have better contact with the stove. It is much better now. But today I came home after being gone 2 days and the stove was lit, but no fan. This is weird because the only way to turn this stove on or off is with a remote, and the remote didn't even have batteries in it. I've reached out to Travis Industries but they show little interest in helping me. Any ideas as to what it wrong? Thanks in advance for any ideas and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.