"Losing heat up the flue"

nola mike Posted By nola mike, Dec 29, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldspark

oldspark
    Guest 2.
    NULL

"I'm just saying there is no one-rule-fits-all as oldspark appears to imply"
    I did not imply that at all, where are you getting that from, I have said in numerous posts that YRMV on many different topics, its posts like yours that have implications in them.

2. HotCoals

HotCoals
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 27, 2010
    Loc:
    Rochester,Ny.
    I have read where you said it works for you..I don't know where he got it from either!

3. gyrfalcon

gyrfalcon
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 25, 2007
    Loc:
    Champlain Valley, Vermont
    Geez, is it really impossible to have a discussion about this issue without the participants pointing accusing fingers at each other?

Just askin'.

4. LLigetfa

LLigetfa
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 9, 2008
    Loc:
    NW Ontario
    This thread is rife with inferences and conjecture, proof positive that nomenclature and/or the English language is subject to interpretation. Good luck getting everyone to agree on a glossary of terms to put together as a FAQ or sticky. Hearding cats may be easier.

Try as I may to choose my words carefully, I still find I have to clarify points I made. I also frequently infer otherwise from what others say. We are human after all and the English language has many ambiguities.

5. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Closing thread. Seems like all that needed to be said has been said and done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.