1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

"Losing heat up the flue"

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by nola mike, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldspark

oldspark Guest

"I'm just saying there is no one-rule-fits-all as oldspark appears to imply"
    I did not imply that at all, where are you getting that from, I have said in numerous posts that YRMV on many different topics, its posts like yours that have implications in them.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. HotCoals

HotCoals Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Rochester,Ny.
    I have read where you said it works for you..I don't know where he got it from either!
  3. gyrfalcon

gyrfalcon Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Champlain Valley, Vermont
    Geez, is it really impossible to have a discussion about this issue without the participants pointing accusing fingers at each other?

Just askin'.
  4. LLigetfa

LLigetfa Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NW Ontario
    This thread is rife with inferences and conjecture, proof positive that nomenclature and/or the English language is subject to interpretation. Good luck getting everyone to agree on a glossary of terms to put together as a FAQ or sticky. Hearding cats may be easier.

Try as I may to choose my words carefully, I still find I have to clarify points I made. I also frequently infer otherwise from what others say. We are human after all and the English language has many ambiguities.
  5. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Closing thread. Seems like all that needed to be said has been said and done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.