Lost my piazzetta Sabrina manual. Need to increase combustion fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DDJR

Mar 20, 2015
western ma
I have the French version of the manual, but I cannot find the English version. I'm getting thick black soot all over the inside of the cook box, and on the glass, and outside the chimney. I need to increase the combustion fan and find the right amount of push. Does anyone know which buttons to push, and in which order to get me there?

only thing I saw in manual was to push #6 for 5 seconds to get to the main menu, I guess you already knew that. Hopefully someone with that stove will be able to help

Go to the Piazzetta sticky at the top of this forum that Pascal Maertens wrote. I think the key sequence is in his 2nd post.

I have the French version of the manual, but I cannot find the English version. I'm getting thick black soot all over the inside of the cook box, and on the glass, and outside the chimney. I need to increase the combustion fan and find the right amount of push. Does anyone know which buttons to push, and in which order to get me there?
number (6) for 5 seconds, entering menu, scroll with (5) and (6) up to menu parameter, set (3), entering default, set (3), a code will be ask E9 is the code th parameter that you should check for are 03p = 30 :12p = 30 ; then test your stove for 24 hr only then,i f you still need to increase it will be from 18p to 22p but you would need a manometer to do a good job. if you do own a manometer then send me a mssage on facebook, i'll show you how to use it and help you set your stove correctly by videoconference. her is my page: https://www.facebook.com/pascal.maertens

Attachments

• pastedImage.png
    pastedImage.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: rich2500