Lots of square feet to heat ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Maybe you don't want one here...
It is gone and indeed a victim of 2016. Mea culpa. I was watching New Year's celebrations around the world and following the forum on tapatalk. I made an error posting to that thread and decided to delete the post. Unfortunately I deleted the whole darn thread by mistake and could not retrieve it. This is the first and only time it has happened. My sincere apologies to the OP. New Year's resolution - don't moderate while on cellphone. (The champagne didn't help either. ;em)

Reactions: Woody Stover
It is gone and indeed a victim of 2016. Mea culpa. I was watching New Year's celebrations around the world and following the forum on tapatalk. I made an error posting to that thread and decided to delete the post. Unfortunately I deleted the whole darn thread by mistake and could not retrieve it. This is the first and only time it has happened. My sincere apologies to the OP. New Year's resolution - don't moderate while on cellphone. (The champagne didn't help either. ;em)
Aw shucks.Maybe the poster will re-post.Thanks for the reply. Happy New Year.

Yes, I certainly hope they return. It was an interesting thread.

Don't drink and post! Good man to admit to all that. And to work through New Year's.