Love The Cold!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodro

Nov 17, 2014
Nebraska
Got it 79 degrees in the house, grill goin out back & a beer in hand! It really doesn't get any better than this.

Got it 79 degrees in the house, grill goin out back & a beer in hand! It really doesn't get any better than this.
Unless it was 79 degrees OUTSIDE,:)::-)

79 degrees in the house!?!?!?!? Holy Moley Batman! That's some kind of heat going in your house. I can handle 72 to 74.....but 79 is a little too much heat !!!. Glad that you are enjoying it ;).

The wife said she wanted it warmer, so I made it that way. As long as the bedroom door stays closed I'm fine with it.
:cool:

The best things in life are the simplest. Heated house that you did, not the oil CO, Grilling dinner, and a beer, Sweet!!

Sounds like someone loves the heat, not the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.