Love this cold weather!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdNH

Minister of Fire
Oct 14, 2009
Southern, NH
Barely broke 20 yesterday, low of 8 this morning. forecasted low below 0 tonight and a high of 15 forecasted for Saturday. Makes all the scrounging, splitting and stacking worth it when im sitting in front of the Oslo in shorts and a T shirt and the house is holding a steady temp of 75 in the stove room 68 in the other rooms with the furnace turned off and ZERO oil being burned!

Looks like 10+ inches of snow Saturday night as well! Love it!

Barely broke 20 yesterday, low of 8 this morning. forecasted low below 0 tonight and a high of 15 forecasted for Saturday. Makes all the scrounging, splitting and stacking worth it when im sitting in front of the Oslo in shorts and a T shirt and the house is holding a steady temp of 75 in the stove room 68 in the other rooms with the furnace turned off and ZERO oil being burned!
Yeah, that's nice. Thing is, when I go outside, it's a living HELL! !!!;lol

I notice im getting a bit to use to 80 degrees in the house, then when it drops to 74 it feels a bit chilly. I think im spoiled, but i love it.

Ya nice until I have to go to work

Reactions: ColdNH
YEs , I hate Monday mornings for many reasons. Gets worse this time of year. Although vacation days and friday nights seem to be better this time of year.

I notice im getting a bit to use to 80 degrees in the house, then when it drops to 74 it feels a bit chilly. I think im spoiled, but i love it.

Funny how that works isnt it?!? I found myself saying the same thing when I walked in last night from work and my thermostat was only reading 71 ;lol.

Reactions: ColdNH
Status
Not open for further replies.