low room air

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

no heat

Feb 15, 2016
maine
I have a Englander the big one. Right now no matter what I set the blower on 1 or 9 it blows the same. My flames are big and dancing. Any ideas???

Clean the blower.. It can get packed with dust.. And the screen covering the blower as well.. And for the flame clean the exhaust passages and combustion blower.. And make sure your exhaust pipping is clear as well

yes for sure.. I clean mine every year and it can get packed.. If the air flow is restricted no matter what the rpm of the motor it will only allow so much air threw

I would clean it first.. I clean mine every year and it can get packed.. If the air flow is restricted no matter what the rpm of the motor it will only allow so much air threw
ok thanks I will try it now. Should I take the blower right out or just vacuum it out??

Status
Not open for further replies.