Lowes at Wallingford, CT got a truck load of Green Supreme

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek

Minister of Fire
Feb 28, 2008
Central CT
FYI.

I am taking the plunge and buying their left over of Greene Team and they just told me a full truck load arrived with Green Supreme.

I thought about passing the word.......

I never tried New England pellet (same as Green Supreme according to reviews) in my NPS45 but I may give them a chance...

I never tried New England pellet (same as Green Supreme according to reviews) in my NPS45 but I may give them a chance...

Don't bother, except for a few bags to test-burn. Stay w/ the GT.

Reactions: geek
Bought 3 tons of Greene Team (they still had 4 tons left).

Also bought a bag of Green Supreme: first visual impression is good, you can see not many fines through the clear bag, pellet size is consistent on medium size. Let's see how it burns....

If I may ask, how much are the selling the GT for?

The Lowes by me is still selling them for $219/ton. I'd give the one near you a call.....might be a different price.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.