Lowe's Has 7% off listed on their website

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightyear

Dec 24, 2010
Maryland
Go to lowe's.com and type in "pellets". Click on the listed price (4.98 here) and you should see fine print under picture of 7% off. It won't come up automatically for them in their system. I noticed it when I got home and called them. I printed it out and will stop by tomorrow. Limit 6 tons.

My local Lowe's site...
http://www.lowes.com/pd_87059-62268-777___?productId=3506840&pl=1&Ntt=pellets

I am also going to show them the thread about the $19 for delivery based on a previous post here.

Thanks!

PS. I got Pres-to-logs, but they also had cheat river-but saw they suck.

Go to lowe's.com and type in "pellets". Click on the listed price (4.98 here) and you should see fine print under picture of 7% off. It won't come up automatically for them in their system. I noticed it when I got home and called them. I printed it out and will stop by tomorrow. Limit 6 tons.

My local Lowe's site...
http://www.lowes.com/pd_87059-62268-777___?productId=3506840&pl=1&Ntt=pellets

I am also going to show them the thread about the $19 for delivery based on a previous post here.

Thanks!

PS. I got Pres-to-logs, but they also had cheat river-but saw they suck.

You can buy them online and pick up in store and get the discount. Search the web for 10% off coupons to apply to your order as well. If you have a Discover card you can get a additional 5% back. Get another 2% off by using a cashback site. So a ton would be about $218 after all that.

Reactions: Markus38
That is their "contractor" price for buying 50 bags or more (don't have to be a contractor, just buy 50+ bags). You just have to ask for it at the register.

Status
Not open for further replies.