Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Lowes Kingston, NY Green Team $298

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
Stopped into Lowes Kingston, NY for some deck paint. Checked out the price on the open pallett of pellets. Green Team hardwood pellets for $298 a ton.

I thought wow that is a bit challenging. I was going to buy a couple of bags and then reminded myself that I really prefer softwood. Even if I liked them I think there are better pellets on the market for that price. Then again I have never burned the Green Team pellets. Since I am always in the market for a good deal, maybe $260 a ton I may have tried a couple bags.

Three years ago I odreded four tons from the danburary lowes. Told them any thing but green supremes. Couldn't believe it when they dropped off the green teams. For 188 a ton I was very happy. Ahhhh the good ole days

Status
Not open for further replies.