Lowes - Madison 10% off right now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spirilis

Minister of Fire
Sep 8, 2009
Baltimore, MD
I've noticed from checking Lowes website for a few stores around me that have the Summer's Heat 50-SHSSW01 in stock (ESW Madison) they're taking 10% off the price until 9/28. Ordering one today to replace the old Jotul in the basement.

Heh, they also have a 10% off today & tomorrow if you use a Lowes credit card... I signed up for one when I was there and it went through (didn't seem to complain that the stove was "already discounted"), so I got their "$749" Madison stove for $723 delivered ($80 delivery charge to where I am).

I believe you could double-dip by buying a 10% coupon online (ebay) and get another discount off the discounted price. That would bring it from $749 to just over $600 if so, rather than the $675 sale price.

I basically did double-dip by signing up for a Lowes credit card and using that... good times

I got their "$749" Madison stove for $723 delivered ($80 delivery charge to where I am).

My math says is should be $687 for you ($674 -10% +$80).

My math says is should be $687 for you ($674 -10% +$80).
Yep, then add 6% Maryland sales tax (686.69 + 36.41 tax = 723.10, just checked the receipt)

That's a really good deal on that stove. Lowes is the only place around here that has any Englanders in stock and right now the Madison is the only Englander they carry.

Looking closer, I see the tax was only assessed on the stove, not the delivery fwiw.

Great news. Just in time for fall. What President is this one named after Mike?

That's pretty exciting. Watch in a few months I'll be wishing I'd waited another month to buy... :-D

Awesome! The pedestal is a bit of an improvement from the Madison IMO. Website doesn't have Firebox size in the spec. How many Cu Ft?

Status
Not open for further replies.