Lowe's pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flem

Dec 12, 2009
Western MD
Has anyone tried Lowe's brand pellets? I believe they are called "Clean Energy". White bag with blue print.

Flem said:
Has anyone tried Lowe's brand pellets? I believe they are called "Clean Energy". White bag with blue print.

Yep....I test burned a couple of bags back in October......just average. More fines than I'd like to see, but not a bad pellet.

Thanks. Having trouble with Ligs believe it or not and looking for a substitute.

Flem said:
Thanks. Having trouble with Ligs believe it or not and looking for a substitute.

yeah, so i've heard....hard to believe that Ligs are having "issues".

Best pellets I've burned this year so far are GreenWay, Marth, Rockies, AWF, and believe it or not, PresTo Logs from Lignetics.

I burnt Presto Logs last year and they were great. Nice to know that American Wood Fibers make a quality product.

Status
Not open for further replies.