Lowest price I've seen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

save$

Minister of Fire
Sep 22, 2008
Chelsea Maine
In today's paper, Kennebec Journal there is an add for pellets for $199 per ton with with free statewide delivery. web site given was www.sibwoodpellets.com Offered by Wood Pellet Warehouse North Jay Me. Offer is limited to Aug 31st. On their web site they list both hard and soft pellets and some Canadian pellets. No idea about any experience with this company.

I've got 4 tons of "Okies" scheduled for delivery next Sunday. They keep all their pellets inside undercover. They are also known as Wood Pellet Warehouse.

$199 Okies....this true BTU?

No jack56 is correct the "Okies" are $260 delivered which I think is a good price. Lowest I have seen "Okies" around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.